Computational thinking has become an integral part of how we solve problems and learn. The process of Computational Thinking provides our learners with a robust strategy to unpack and solve complex problems.
Throughout this course you will be guided to implicitly introduce your learners to computational thinking concepts. Hereby are the computational thinking concepts that this course has been built on:
- logic (predicting and analysing);
- algorithms (making steps and rules);
- decomposition (breaking down into parts);
- patterns (spotting and using similarities);
- abstraction (removing unnecessary detail); and
- evaluation (making a judgement).
Please watch the following video on YouTube to give your more insight as to exactly what Computational Thinking entails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbnTZCj0ugI